Friday, June 18, 2010

SUP BROS?

Yooooo! What’s up internet? This is M.C. Ryan O.D. aka (pronounced ah-kah) Tyrone Shoelaces aka Celery Crisps. A few weeks ago, via facebook chat, the charming Spencer Glass asked me to write and podcast for his awesome blog, Save and Reload. Well, I agreed to do so and I want to let all you guys know that I will try my best to provide you all with magnificent posts.
Now I know you guys all have one question: Who the heck is this guy?

What you guys might not know is that I am already a pretty big person in the gaming world. I am not, however, the biggest person. You all know whom that title belongs to, right? If you guys were thinking of Hamza Aziz, you would be right as shit! Why do I bring this up? Because I am his right-hand man! Don’t believe me? Well I’m about to fuck you guys up with some truth.

You ready? Alright! Check this out!

Here is Hamza’s facebook profile page from January 18th.
BOOM! There I am in the background doing it up really big with an Asian chick.

So yeah, I am glad you can all know I got some serious gaming cred. I am super excited to use this cred and trust that I earned with you just now to write some pretty sweet posts. So be on the lookout for that.

It was awesome introducing myself to all you guys. See you around!

PS. Cora or Mary, will you marry me?

2 comments: