Thursday, June 10, 2010

Save and Reload Podcast 16: I MAED A PODCAST WITH ZOMBIES IN IT!!!11!1

I have always subscribed to the theory that I shouldn't lie to the good people of the internet, so I'm going to tell it to you straight. This is the best podcast we have made yet. With that out of the way we talked about all sorts of things that I will include in a huge list at the bottom of this post.



Download

The song is Yeah He Did Write Fanfic Bye by Spamtron . Does anyone else think it sounds like a Phoenix Wright song?

Links to games:
Hydorah (be warned)
I Wish I Were The Moon

If you want to join the elite you can ask us a question to be answered next week below. If that doesn't float your boat you can tell us what your ideal zombie game would be in the comments.

You can also go check out our other blog (it's the same thing) at

So here is the list of topics we talk about (in order) so if there is something you want to skip to, or skip over you can.
Intro/Ebola
League of Legends
I don't like killing my friends
The Shattered Horizon free weekend
Grant still hasn't skinned any bears
I call a bunch of people scum
I am shallow
Waxing Poetic about indie games
Games are pimps
We take a break (the first time ever)
Our ideal zombie games
Listener Questions
Closing

No comments:

Post a Comment