Thursday, April 29, 2010

Save and Reload 10: We made it this far!

Whoa, we have made 10 podcasts!
How neat is that? (the answer to that is very neat)
So in honor of this occasion we all made lists of our top 10 games of all time and we now present them humbly to you. I should clear up before hand that we only picked one game from any given series as to keep Matt's list from being a reordering of the numbers 1-10 with the words Final Fantasy attached to them.



Download


This has our first ever techno remix as our intro song. It's called Rock and Reload and it's by one of our listeners Tyler. You can download that bad boy right here.

I won't include the music I promised for one of the games in my list because that would spoil it, but I highly recommend you all go listen to it.

4 comments:

  1. No particular order

    Blue Lightning
    Tempest 2000
    Alien vs Predator
    Doom
    Armored Core: For Answer
    Metroid Fusion (for the 2d metroids)
    Metroid Prime 1 (for the 3d metroids)
    Unreal Tournament 3
    Bayonetta
    Hellgate: London

    -Stan

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats you successfully kept me up from 3 until 4 in the morning

    ReplyDelete
  3. we do our best to make people insomniacs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stan I won't lie, I haven't heard of the top 2 and I haven't played more than 3 on the list.

    ReplyDelete