Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Save and Reload Podcast Episode 2: We are so Indie

"If I have to listen to a pretentious hipster talk about indie games, I want it to be you, Spencer."

The second podcast contains the both of us talking about our favorite indie games for about an hour. We had an awkward mishap about 25 minutes in, and my editing didn't help it too much so just try ignoring that.

If you like this PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment/follow us. Neither Mevio nor Blogspot allow us to easily check how many page views we have gotten so this is really the only way to figure out how many people actually listen to us.

Also, next week's podcast should be one about listener questions, so ask us questions if you want this to happen!



Download


Link-Splosion!

Auditorium
P.B.Winterbottom
Spelunky
Cave Story
Zeno Clash
Passage
Today I Die
Spectre

1 comment:

  1. I played an online Flash game that sounds almost exactly like P.B. Winterbottom, I don't know if it came out earlier, but it's called "The Company of Myself". It's on Newgrounds, check it out.

    ReplyDelete